The survey response data object contains information about the received survey response.
An accessible name of a response value. Present only for the following survey types:
- Faces (options:
- Thumbs up/down (options:
A customer's response to the survey:
- for Faces survey, this will be one of [😀, 😐, 🙁];
- for Thumbs up/down survey, this will be one of [👍, 👎];
- for Emoji survey, this will be one of the emojis configured for the survey;
- for Multiple Choice survey, this will be the chosen text option;
- for NPS survey, this will be the value from the range 0-10, passed as a String;
- for Text survey, this will value will not be present.
||Present only for NPS surveys. Options: promoter, passive, detractor.
||Optional customer's comment to the submitted response. Will be always present for Text surveys.
||UTC time when the survey response was submitted.
Thumbs up/down survey
Multiple Choice survey